Convenient Bus Service to LAX. No reservation required.
Notice: TAP-EZ Pass Fare Table has been updated and will go into effect starting November 1st, 2017. |
Click here for the complete fare listing.
|Notice: “TAP Card Reader On The Move” begins on October 1st, 2017
All TAP card readers on the Union Station and Van Nuys FlyAway
buses will be relocated to the ticket booths.
here for more information.
The LAX FlyAway® buses offer convenient regularly scheduled round-trips, seven days a week, between each terminal at LAX and these locations:
- Hollywood (West side of Vine St. - One-half block South of Hollywood Blvd.)
- Long Beach (Northwest corner of 1st St. and Long Beach Blvd. at Shelter A of the Long Beach Transit Gallery)
- Orange Line (South side of Victory Blvd., East of Woodley Ave., along the Metro Orange Line bus route)
- Union Station (Downtown Los Angeles)
- Van Nuys (San Fernando Valley)
- Westwood (West Los Angeles/UCLA)
Passengers leaving LAX may board buses on the Lower/Arrivals Level in front of each terminal under the green "FlyAway® Buses and Long Distance Vans" sign. Each bus is marked with its service location.
For updates on FlyAway traffic impacts please visit our Twitter feed at
Click the image above for Waiting Area Map